Olivia’s Bears is excited to host our first ever golf tournament on September 26, 2020, at Willowbrook Golf course in Lockport. This will be a fundraising event to support Olivia’s Bears whose charter is to deliver teddy bears to children in Western New York who struggle with medical conditions. Since our inception in 2009, we have been able to deliver over five hundred themed Build-a-Bears to children who are in the hospital! As we have grown, we continue to expand on the things we can do that align with our mission.
- Awarded 1st ever Jessica Stone Memorial Scholarship
- Donated toys to the Oncology Unit at Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Delivered chocolates to our essential workers during COVID-19
- Donated plastic storage units for the Oncology/Hematology patients and families at Oishei Children’s Hospital
Join us for Olivia’s Bears Golf Tournament Scramble to help us continue this success. We depend on the generosity of our friends, family, and the local business community. Consider sponsoring a hole, golf foursome, or donate a door prize for our fundraising event. Donations are tax-deductible and will be recognized in several ways which include; recognition on signage at the event, on social media leading up to the event, and by name on the day of the event.
Saturday, September 26th, 2020
- 11:30 am Registration
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Shot Gun Start – Scramble Format
- 6:00 pm Dinner – Basket Raffle, 50/50
Includes a small bucket of range balls and refreshment stations on course.
Willowbrook Golf Course
4200 Lake Avenue (Route 78)
Lockport, NY 14094
All proceeds from this event will be used to support Olivia’s Bears. Download our registration and donation form Golf Registration – Olivias Bears or contact Ali Gonyea with any questions regarding this event. 716-531-0514